+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Unfinished listing name

  1. #1

    Unfinished listing name

    How and where can I change the phrase "listing" which is shown for unfinished listing in the menu My Listings?
    Picture attached.
    The word listing is already translated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,528
    that is because you have not built out your category properly, in that you need to build your featured form and general form etc as well as your listing form, currently one of those is blank so it reverts to the word listing, where you should have the title option in that form.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1

  3. #3
    I'm not sure about that. What if the user doesn't put a title and he doesn't finish the listing? Anyway I will check out the build forms. And do you know where can I find the word listing in the files?

  4. #4
    I've done a quick check and title is already there.

  5. #5
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Tehran/Iran
    Posts
    388
    Go to includes/classes/rlListings.class.php

    Find:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    change 'listing' to whatever you like.

  6. #6
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar Apostolovski View Post
    I've done a quick check and title is already there.
    you would want to make the title a required field then to avoid this being blank ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    Go to includes/classes/rlListings.class.php

    Find:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    change 'listing' to whatever you like.
    Thank you Bahram!!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    you would want to make the title a required field then to avoid this being blank ?
    You are going bit off topic It is a required field, but there are different cases why people for some reason don't finish their listings. Some of them start their listings from the pictures part.... ))

  9. #9
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,528
    an incomplete listing wont show ? as in your picture or at least should not, and if title was compulsory there is no way to get to that picture ? maybe im off track as well ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    an incomplete listing wont show ? as in your picture or at least should not, and if title was compulsory there is no way to get to that picture ? maybe im off track as well ?
    I don't understand you. What's your point?

+ Reply to Thread