+ Reply to Thread

Thread: On versus off page SEO - the struggle for more visitors

On versus off page SEO - the struggle for more visitors

Guys

Can anyone advise me of the secret of finding more visitors? I have spent a considerable amount of time optimising my listings and pages. They now, at least to me, contain titles, descriptions and H1 tags as they should but still I lack qualities of visitors.

I know this is Software Forum rather than an SEO one but I feel sure that others will have struggled the way I am. My site now has a DA or 30 and my homepage has a PA of 38 yet I am still not seeing significant volumes of traffic.

Can anyone advise me what I am missing here, please? I don't have a big budget for buying Google Adwords or backlinks either. What am I doing wrong or does everyone have the same issue?

I use SEO software to audit my site and have removed the 404 errors and other technical errors. I have edited titles to ensure they contain the correct keywords and are not too short or too long. Despite a huge amount of work on my on page SEO I am not getting the numbers of visitors I expected.

Please PM me for more info. If anyone would like to take a quick look and let me know I would be so grateful. I am missing something here.

John
    Last edited by John Evans; February 21, 2019 at 04:06 PM.

I'm at my start too and I use facebook/instagram ads. I'm satisfied as you can optimize their ads depending to your budget and point you want to achieve. For example: reach to as many different users or landing page clicks. You can set your criteriums for a type of audience too... Check it out

I use Woopra as well as Google Analytics to measure my traffic. I had 175 separate visitors on one day but usually less. I had expected thousands but sadly this looks unattainable these sad days unless you buy them or buy the means to get them.

I have used Facebook ads and have Pixel installed too.

+ Reply to Thread