+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mobile picture view

Mobile picture view

Hi Flynax,
    why mobile picture view zoom isn't included in auto heavy wide like it's included in the auto flatty?
    How can we fix this?

Because using 2 different galleries. If you want you can create a new ticket with the request and we will do it as customization to you.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Viktor don't get me wrong, it's nothing personal...
    But there are some things like this one which doesn't make a sense. If you use a free template you get free zoom, if you pay for a template you must pay for the zoom too?
    I don't know who makes decisions about this but it's a stupid idea and annoying for me as a customer.

If you check 2 our templates on the demo:

Auto Flatty - https://prnt.sc/mkz92g
    Auto Wide - https://prnt.sc/mkz98x

You will see on flatty template small photos and users want to see it with bigger size! But on Wide template photos has a big size by default.
    That's why you cannot zoom it.
    2 different templates 2 different logic.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Neither of them is fully practical and useful I understand that Flynax takes money for customization but those are basic things that need to be included in the script.
    And I'm not the first one to make a note about this.
    Anyway I've send a ticket, can you please give me a quote?

I didn't see anything similar requests from other users.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Viktor stop taking this personally, it's funny to say that I'm the first who asked to have a zoom in mobile view. I've searched the forum before posting and found earlier requests/comments from other users...

The only thing I want to say is that different templates have different galleries.
    And if you want to move 1 gallery to another template it will cost you some extra fee.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Viktor I understand, and the only thing I wanted to say is that the Flynax boss need to start listening to his customers That's why I said do not take it personal
    Btw, I've sent a ticket for a quote yesterday and no answer yet

+ Reply to Thread