+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unknown problem

Unknown problem

Hi Flynax Team,
    I have some unknown problem (to me) which appears from time to time and I don't know how to solve it and most important, why it appears?
    Check the attached screenshot please.
    I got this message after I filled-out a new listing and clicked to go on the second page where I need to confirm the listing.
    Before that I had a long idle on the fill-out form page and after that I filled the form.
    I'm using only a free listing plan for my customers at this moment.
    What seems to be wrong?

P.S: Нов оглас = Add listing
    P.P.S: The listing gets saved only with the pictures in it and without the filled informations... I see it in the listings list with status Unfinished and Unpaid.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Aleksandar Apostolovski; February 12, 2019 at 07:01 PM.

Hello,

I've tried to add a listing on your site using my test account and it works fine for me

check my listing

The form works, but that happens from time to time. Why? Do you have some clue?

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar Apostolovski View Post
    The form works, but that happens from time to time. Why? Do you have some clue?
    is this happening on certain categories because it telling you that you have not configured the category correctly with listing fields and looks like you may not have applied a listing package to that category either ?

go into the affected category and build listing forms and check that a package has been assigned to the category as well.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hi Pete,
    there is already listing form builded for that category and I have only one package plan which is sticky (asigned for all categories).
    As I mentioned before, this case happens from time to time and not on every listing add :/

Guru
    with sticky open it up and uncheck anything if checked then re apply sticky only, try that. and see if that part fixes.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Ok, did it. I hope it will stop happening. Thanks Pete

+ Reply to Thread