+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I populate the H1 tag of each listing with the contents of my title?

Can I populate the H1 tag of each listing with the contents of my title?

Real Estate

From an SEO perspective it is advantageous to have the exact same keyword in the Title, Desrcription, H1 and the Body of each listing. Is there any way I can do this? In particular the H1 text.

So if I have "Villa for sale Rome" as a title I also wish that to appear as the H1 tag. I tried using "{title}" but no joy there. Maybe I am using the wrong syntax?

Can anyone advise please?

Hello John,

Would you please show example on one listing. How should it be? Because I don't understand what do you want exactly.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor

Here is an email I sent today:-

Is there anyway for me to change the static H1 field "View Details" of the "View Details" page to show the page title instead of "View Details"?

So for example my page:-

..../properties/apartment/apartment-for-sale-frigiliana-malaga-andalucia-12525.html[/url]

I want to show "Apartment For Sale Frigiliana, € 112,000 | RF251169" instead of "View Details" on the listing page itself. Is there a way to do this? The "View Details" is of zero use in SEO terms.

This would greatly help my SEO as currently I have a keyword "Apartment For Sale Frigiliana" which I repeat in meta title and meta description. This is good but I really need to show it in the H1 or better still the H1 and the Body too?

Can I reference variable like {title} in other fields like H1, H2 etc? That would solve my problem?

John
    Last edited by John Evans; September 11, 2018 at 02:56 PM.

Hi Guys

Is there anyway for me to change the static H1 field "View Details" of the "View Details" page to show the page title instead of "View Details"?

So for example my page:-

.../properties/apartment/apartment-for-sale-frigiliana-malaga-andalucia-12525.html[/url]

I want to show "Apartment For Sale Frigiliana, € 112,000 | RF251169"

instead of "View Details"?

This would greatly help my SEO as currently I have a keyword "Apartment For Sale Frigiliana" which I repeat in meta title and meta description. This is good but I really need to show it in the H1 or better still the H1 and the Body too?

Can I reference variable like {title} in other fields like H1, H2 etc? That would solve my problem.

Kindest Regards
    John
    Last edited by John Evans; September 11, 2018 at 02:54 PM.

Guru
    ? veiw details ? have you added a title to that listing / using the title ? as view details is usually the default if you do not add a title ? may be wrong and if so that would be your H1 Tag, try adding a title

Hello John,

You need to remove 'View Details' text from page. Go to Admin Panel >> Pages >> View Details click edit icon. Find line Heading (H1) and remove text. Save and check again.
    https://screencast.com/t/hfCLuA0Q
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Viktor

Thanks- that is better but still does not show what I really want - the page title.

It now shows "Apartment, For Sale, Frigiliana, Malaga, Andalucia" though. I wanted it to use the exact same text as is in the page title which is "Apartment For Sale Frigiliana, € 112,000 | RF251169" as this has the desired long tail keyword which I want "Apartment For Sale Frigiliana".

Can I do anything to get this text in there? It is the category, property availability, town/city? This would be ideal as I have this as my title keyword?

The change which you suggested is much better than "View Details" of course but can I get exactly what I want anyway?

John
    Last edited by John Evans; September 29, 2017 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Correction

Reply fro John

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    ? veiw details ? have you added a title to that listing / using the title ? as view details is usually the default if you do not add a title ? may be wrong and if so that would be your H1 Tag, try adding a title
    Hi Peter

Thanks for your reply.

Viktor has supplied an answer which I thought gave me the page title - which is what I wanted. However, I see now that it gives me the firlds which I selected as those I chose for "listing title form" - each separated by a comma.

That is better the "view details" obviously but really I wanted the keywords which I am using. I put those long tail keywords into the title and the description, in this case "Apartment For Sale Frigiliana".

To increase my SEO ranking it will help greatly is I can put those exact keywords directly into the H1 tag too.

I still have not managed to find a way to do that. I was hoping that there was a way of addressing the system {title} field for the current page and inserting that variable into the H1 field of the "View Details" page?

John

Guru
    If you wanted t add price and ref number to your title can you not drag it into the title field in build ? this would show your key word title, your price and ref number ?

see video, but i am unsure because you then say show keyword title again ? so If I have mis understood please explain a little more.

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQU07Ixk0

Go to template_folder/tpl/content.tpl and find
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Change it to
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.

+ Reply to Thread