+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hex Colors

Hex Colors

Hey there -

Can you tell me the hex color that is being used for the light blue in the side banner boxes and the hex color of the light gray being using for the boxes in the middle column near the footer? I'm adding Adsense and want their ads to match the style and colors of the website.

Thanks!

Re: Hex Colors

Hello azdolfan,
    I hope the following screen-shot will help you
    Let me know if you need some other colors.
    [attachment=0:10fnd5m8]hex-colors.gif[/attachment:10fnd5m8]

Thanks John! Those I'm sure are helpful, but I guess they don't match the ones I need. Color off some. Also, you missed a hex color in your screenshot I need the ones for the two I listed below. Thank-you!

[attachment=0:irgm6b6s]hex_colors.png[/attachment:irgm6b6s]

Hi azdolfan,
    #000000 is HEX format, am I wrong? You mean RGB maybe?

Here the colors for your template:
    Grey block BG: #ebebeb
    Blue block BG: #e7edeb

Hey John - No, you got it right! You just passed along other boxes at first. But, I did use the text color from the first reply so that was helpful. The second set of hex colors you gave me were the ones I needed and correct. See below, my google ads on the left match the style of the rest of the website while the one on the right was me guessing. I know this info would be in one of the CSS files, but it would take some time for me to figure out which is which and this way we can share with others if they wanted it. Thanks John!

[attachment=0:3q1hx0p8]ads_by_google.png[/attachment:3q1hx0p8]

Hello,
    I just recalled, the best way to get know any item color on the page is color-picker add-on for FireFox, here the link to add-on download page:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/271/

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread