+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Put Breadcrumb Navigation on Listing Type pages...

Put Breadcrumb Navigation on Listing Type pages...

Hello,

I would like to ask about how would I add the breadcrumb navigation into the listing type pages. For example: Go to anyone of the listing type pages on my site. Click the listing type, then the map continent, then country, once that page opens, with the category sidebar, I would like to put the breadcrumb navigation on those pages. This is because I would like there to be a simple way (other than clicking the logo) to get back to the homepage. I prefer the breadcrumb over just a home button on those pages.

Thank you
    Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Very difficult to understand your explanation would you please show us site example or screenshots with your idea.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Very difficult to understand your explanation would you please show us site example or screenshots with your idea.
    Ok,If you follow this link: https://www.worldclassads.com/classifieds/united-states/pets/birds.html you will see the breadcrumb navigation. I would like to keep the breadcrumb navigation on that page, but I would also like to add that into the previous page of the above link, so the pages I am referring to are the listing type pages, such as: https://www.worldclassads.com/classi...d-states/pets/As for the location (where to place the breadcrumb navigation), exactly as it is on the category pages. Just above the category sidebar.

I've attached a screenshot for you

This is where I want the breadcrumb to go, I have added the bar onto the image, but notice that it's on the page with the category sidebar (listing type pages)

If you look at the very first link at the top of my message, that is the page where the breadcrumb navigation is by default.

Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brian Jester; February 11, 2019 at 10:42 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread