+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Active div Background Color...

Active div Background Color...

Hello,

I need help making the active background to work...It's just not working for me...

Go to my website, if you don't have it send me a pm and I will give to you.

It's the listing types navigation menu just above the map on the homepage. When you hover the background changes to black, but I want it to stay that way when you click the link. I have added the styles in the bottom of the style.css file.

Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hell Brian,

I have fixed your styles. There was a lot of wrong code in css and in home.tpl too.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hell Brian,

I have fixed your styles. There was a lot of wrong code in css and in home.tpl too.
    Thank you Viktor, but on the smaller size can that be possible to make the hover color black and I think the hover text color is black, needs to be white?

Here is a screen shot of what I mean:

Thank you for all your help!
    Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Try to check again. Also on mobile devices doesn't exist hover mod only deault or active.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Try to check again. Also on mobile devices doesn't exist hover mod only deault or active.
    Thank you Viktor! One last question on this (referring to my screenshot) when the menu displays after clicking the ... button on mobile, how can I change the background as it appears to show transparency through the buttons. It's not hover it just when the menu first appears, but I don't know how to change that color so you don't see the map outline through the buttons.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

I have added 1 new style in the end on style.css file. Please check.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread