+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some help needed here :)

Question Some help needed here :)

Hello everyone,

First
    I need to create membership plans that enables the users to have certain number of ads per month. Let's say;
    Plan A: 1 free ad per month.
    Plan B: 5 free ads per month.
    I tried listing packages but they turned out to be buggy when using free multi-listing packages and you even can be bypassed and post ads as much as you want.

Second
    The website on mobile devices looks a bit bulky and our traffic nowadays is almost 50% mobile. How can I scale things down like to 2 columns instead of 1 on homepage, on search results and on listing type page?

Third
    In homepage search bar, when selecting the category then subcategory, how to make the dropdown list disappears after making the last selection of the last subcategory in the tree? the default behaivor now when checking the last subcategory the list remain and you have to click away which is not convenient.

I would be grateful for any input.
    Many Thanks.

Ammar
    Last edited by Ammar Alkraidi; January 23, 2019 at 06:47 PM. Reason: to look up for further solutions

Any ideas?

Guru
    Hello everyone,

First
    I need to create membership plans that enables the users to have certain number of ads per month. Let's say;
    Plan A: 1 free ad per month.
    Plan B: 5 free ads per month.
    I tried listing packages but they turned out to be buggy when using free multi-listing packages and you even can be bypassed and post ads as much as you want.
    I don't think this can be done even in membership, you can limit I think from memory that they only have say 5 free ads at any one time, or similar just do not think the monthly thing comes into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    I don't think this can be done even in membership, you can limit I think from memory that they only have say 5 free ads at any one time, or similar just do not think the monthly thing comes into it.
    Thank you Pete.. I guess none of these is solvable, I submitted a ticket and let’s see.

Guru
    The only way you might be able to swing the cat, is with a normal listing package set up, and combining that with the coupon code plugin.

for example you could release a new code each month called as an example by the month and year, so for this month it would be called 0219 and that would be set for February and allow 5 free listings, next month or just before march you would release 0319 etc.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Many thanks Pete.. that could work..
    Btw, I kind of solved the second issue, the bulky look of the home page content boxes, using
    display:grid;
    grid-template-columns: (2,1fr);
    you might would like to give a shot so you will have neat looking website on mobile devices

+ Reply to Thread