+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Show video thumbnail

How to Show video thumbnail

On Flynax software by default image as a thumbnail....How to change video as s thumbnail..?

Please guide me...Q1.jpg

I think it will be a customization. I suggest you create a new ticket with the request and we will do it for you. Probably it will cost you some extra fee.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor...I already created ticket but no response for that...if you don't mind may I know why its extra fee..it should be part of the software right...if we have option to add video means there should be option to show thumbnail also..right?

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I think it will be a customization. I suggest you create a new ticket with the request and we will do it for you. Probably it will cost you some extra fee.
    >>2. How to show video thumbnail ? Image thumbnail is user selection by default video thumbnail need to show on the page. (See PDF Page No:2)
    It will cost you 120USD

>>5. How to add subscribe button so users can add link through their profile page. (See PDF Page No:5)
    It will cost you 60USD

See Image On 2011 One of Flynax Customer asked the same "Youtube Thumbnail"

If you added that feature in next version means Flynax giving important to Customers ....Now 2019 " 8 YEARS Over" So Flynax giveing important to only extra fee not customers. Is it?

If One customer happy you will get based on him or his successful website 10 customers for flynax..Please Don't forgot that.

FFA.jpg

Hi friends,

Anyone have idea about how to show video thumbnail..? Please guide me how to do it...

Guru
    There was a post about how to put the video as the first picture a while back, not sure if that would then show as the thumbnail ? not sure what the post was called but try a search
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    There was a post about how to put the video as the first picture a while back, not sure if that would then show as the thumbnail ? not sure what the post was called but try a search
    Hi Pete Young...You always grate helping me lots ....thanks for your kind help... I found below post I hope this will work..I will try this..

https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....=video+picture

+ Reply to Thread