+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing header name

Missing header name

Can someone help me with missing header name for Field Group which is shown in row when using Auto Heavy Wide template.
    What should I do so the header can be shown?
    The Field Group is already created but it's somehow connected to the 2 columns...
    I have attached a screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Try making a new few group and add the fields to that new one. I think you 're using common one I'm not sure but template hide header of that field group.

I have 4 different field groups. I was using another template before and I didn't had a problem untill I switched to the new template - Heavy Wide
    Screenshots attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

try to reorder the field group that has missing header to below and check

I've tried that but still doesn't work :/

so the missing header is technical data? Did you do as I recommend in the 1st place to make another field group? Or send me your detail I can check

You are right! I made a new group field and it showed up. I was using the common field group key before.
    I didn't think that this could be the problem as it was showing up in the Auto Flatty template which I was using before.
    Thank you very much Wei Hong!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar Apostolovski View Post
    You are right! I made a new group field and it showed up. I was using the common field group key before.
    I didn't think that this could be the problem as it was showing up in the Auto Flatty template which I was using before.
    Thank you very much Wei Hong!
    No problem bro, feel free to ask if you have any other question

+ Reply to Thread