+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Navigation Issue...Again

Unhappy Navigation Issue...Again

Hello,

Not sure if this was a change by flynax support but my mobile navigation menu doesn't respond at any breakpoint. I can't find where the stellarnav setting is making it mobile at max-width: 999px - that's where it's going mobile.

I was changing the font-size in the header.tpl file for the navigation links to x-large when I found this issue. I have removed that font-size adjustment and the menu works. The breakpoint for the navigation menu however does not, The breakpoint is not needed it if I leave the font-size as is. I am thinking of doing that, but I would like to know if anyone knows why the breakpoint (in the stellarnav javascript) will not work.
    Last edited by Brian Jester; January 11, 2019 at 02:47 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello Brian,

I checked your site and you customized your menu with Stellarnav.js library yourself and I found the code in the head.tpl file at line: ~76
    and you set breakpoint: '1000' I think in 1000px the custom script switch between desktop and mobile view.
    I don't know exactly what do you want to do with it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor,

Thank you for jogging my memory a simple fix to that problem and I was going out of my mind trying to find it. You're the best!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Brian,

I checked your site and you customized your menu with Stellarnav.js library yourself and I found the code in the head.tpl file at line: ~76
    and you set breakpoint: '1000' I think in 1000px the custom script switch between desktop and mobile view.
    I don't know exactly what do you want to do with it.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread