+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slider in General Modern Template

Slider in General Modern Template

Hello friends
    I saw an already somewhat old post explaining how to insert a plugin to create a slider in the General Modern template. How can I do this in this template? The plugin was installed correctly in the admin panel.

Could you give me an orientation? Thank you very much

Would you please explain to us what is wrong with the plugin? You can use Listing Box and Listing Carousel plugin. AT first you need to create a new box in Listing Box plugin and then convert it to carousel box.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Actually, what I would like to try to do is a slider in the big image of the main page of the template.

I read a post that explained how to do but, I did not find the file that the tutorial explained to look for and make the inclusion of a code.

Link post below:

https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ghlight=slider
    Last edited by Carlos Velho; January 9, 2019 at 06:09 PM.

If you mean: Open templates/*your_template*/tpl/header_home.tpl
    You are right because the post was created at April 20, 2013 ))) Much water has flowed since those times.

Try to find file: ftp://temlates>>your_template>>tpl>>blocks>>home_content .tpl
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor, how are you?

I tried today to find the file you indicated inside the folder of the General Modern Template, but the line that the post explains to insert the code does not exist.
    The Plugin file is installed and I have access to the settings in the Common -> Settings -> Slider Header Image path.

Can this plugin be used to generate a sliding image?
    If that were possible, it would be a very interesting resource.

Thank you for your attention.

You are right, instead 'teaser_bg' find div with id: 'home_content_image_container' file located at the same path: ftp://temlates>>general_modern>>tpl>>blocks>>home_conten t.tpl
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread