+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Breadcrumb Navigation Bar...

Breadcrumb Navigation Bar...

Hello,

I would like to know how to make the breadcrumb navigation bar adjust the same as my navigation menu. Does that mean I will need a media query to do this or is there something else I can do to resize the same as the navigation menu?

You can see it work by going to my site into a listing type page, example /motors and choosing a category. The breadcrumb bar seems to resize as the browser is resized and it looks awkward.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    ? a link to your site ? I went to the one you sent me and get a HostGator no site pop ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    ? a link to your site ? I went to the one you sent me and get a HostGator no site pop ?
    https://www.worldclassads.com/classifieds/
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    Brian, you either need to be more clear on the problem is or give a pic or video please as I can not soo what you are referring / any problems ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Brian, you either need to be more clear on the problem is or give a pic or video please as I can not soo what you are referring / any problems ?
    Pete,

Example: If you go to this (or any category) page:
    https://www.worldclassads.com/classi...ors/boats.html

you will see the bread crumb navigation, now it works fine, but it's the size and how it works compared to the navigation bar above it when you resize your web browser, I have been testing in google chrome, and firefox. If you resize the web browser smaller in width, you will notice how the bread crumb bar re sizes but the navigation menu above the bread crumb bar does not re size until certain sizes of the browser. Is there a way to make the bread crumb bar do the same, or does that require media query? I don't think I want to do that if that is the case. The end result is that I want both, the navbar and bread crumb bar to look the same (same size) as the browser is resized or viewed in smaller screens.

I am thinking this will take a couple of media queries to resolve this, if anyone else has come across a different solution, that would be great.
    Last edited by Brian Jester; December 29, 2018 at 03:11 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread