+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Listing Packages Issue...

Listing Packages Issue...

Hello,

I have no idea why only Free & Featured are the only packages showing.

I have a little problem here with the listing packages. How come only Free and Featured listing packages will show on the website, but none of the others will. I made sure they are all active, still no good, and I am currently trying to set one package at a time to active status. Currently the bronze package alone (only active listing package) set to active, not showing.

In particular, when I am on the profile page, and select purchase a new package, only Free and Featured show on that page, even though I have all the Listing Packages set to active status. What else do I need to do to make all available?

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; March 26, 2019 at 06:51 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    ? listing packages are assigned to Listing Types ? Yes has this been done ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    ? listing packages are assigned to Listing Types ? Yes has this been done ?
    Pete,

Can you refresh my mind on doing that? I can't seem to find anyway to tie the listing packages to the listing types.

Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    give me a few secs

list pack example.jpg

see Image Regards Pete

admin panel > Monetisation > Listing Packages > Edit Package > available to > [select list types]
    Last edited by Pete Young; March 27, 2019 at 12:59 AM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

give me a few secs

see Image Regards Pete

admin panel > Monetisation > Listing Packages > Edit Package > available to > [select list types]
    Hello Pete,

I only have available to account types, not listing types as you explained, and I have all unchecked so that means the package should be available to all.

Update: I also checked all in the available to account types, and the packages still not showing.

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; March 27, 2019 at 01:24 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    ok yes sorry account types so many types, but it should be working or showing if you have the account type checked ? may need to create a ticket ?

ok yes sorry account types so many types, but it should be working or showing if you have the account type checked ? may need to create a ticket ?
    Ok Pete,

Thank you, I am going to create the ticket now.

Edit: Ticket Submitted

Thanks again Pete!
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; March 27, 2019 at 02:18 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread