+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Craigslist template customization

Arrow Craigslist template customization

I'm looking to customize the craigslist template we want to use. Is there a current readme file on it?
    Any help much appreciated.

Hello,

Actually, we don't guide our customers how to customize different things in the script
    our script has open source code and you can always modify it like you need

in this case, you should be aware of html, css, javascript/jquery, bootstrap library and sass (css preprocessor)

I was more looking on how to edit basic stuff on the template, like changing the name on the left side which says "craigslist" and any other visual stuff. I would not venture into any type of coding.

Guru
    looks like the logo for the site so look at replacing that with your own logo ?

Thanks Pete, I just noticed it's an image.

I'm trying to get the HEX color code for the left side gray bar on the Craigslist template. I've been looking at the CSS files but to no avail. Would you happen to have the HEX value?
    Thanks

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by David Adda View Post
    I'm trying to get the HEX color code for the left side gray bar on the Craigslist template. I've been looking at the CSS files but to no avail. Would you happen to have the HEX value?
    Thanks
    https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqn1eM3EAy

cheers
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread