I recently installed your program and have been learning the system. I have some questions and problems:

1) Is there anyway the user can add photos before approval? I would like to approve them as well.

2) I added a listing, made it a gold plan via the admin, then a featured listing, and approved it. When I go to my site I now see negative listings.... ie. Parrots (-3) Every time I attempt to approve the negative number goes more negative. If you click on the category on the main site, it shows 0 listings. I finally got it to show up and the only thing different was I turned on Allow subcategories adding. When I did that it said something about this listing because it was categorized in the one I made that change. Now I can see the listing, but it says no photos when looking at details. Yet, it has photos and even says 3 photos over a photo before clicking details. I changed the name "Approval" using your language tool to "Waiting Approval" before approving this listing. When I first got the -1, I changed back the name thinking that might have done something to it, but it still was going in the negative numbers. I also got 4 emails saying the listing was deactivated. The listing is finally not showing in the “approval queue” anymore. Check it out if you need...it's under parrots http://www.eanimalclassifieds.com/

3) I added a new free listing and selected Advertisement as category. As an admin, I checked my email and clicked on the link to go to that listing to review. But I get an “ERROR 404: Requested page not found”. Here’s the link in my email http://www.eanimalclassifieds.com/brows ... ng-l1.html This is still in the approval queue. I can’t even approve it via the admin.

4) How does the user select which photo will be the the main photo? I added 3 photos, and figured my first added photo would be, but it was the last one. Now how to change? I hope the user will be able to.

5) Zip code only allowed 4 characters when adding a listing?!? Where to change that?

6) Anyway to add another menu item to the top of menu?

7) Is there some admin documentation? Most fields are self explanatory, but a few I have no clue to what they do. Like what is prizes in an ad listing? Would be nice to have each explained in admin with a question mark. Also, a search functionality to find things. But at the very least, access to some docs explaining each.

Thanks for your help