+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to simple change site logo and name?

How to simple change site logo and name?

I have been on this for couple of days now, i thought it was suppose to be a very straightforward simple process from admin area to change site logo and name, but i just can't find where to do this. Please step by step instruction would be very appreciated in changing my site logo and name. Thank you

Hello,

You can change the logo via ftp in -> templates/your_template/img/logo.png. Your logo filename must the same as standard logo = logo.png.
    There are approximately 3-4 logos in each template. Main logo is in img folder, footer logo could exist in the same folder and also img/@2x folder which contains logotypes for mobile and apple devices that should be replaced too.

Also, the name you can change into Admin Panel >> Pages find Home page and click edit. Find Title line - it is the name of the site.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Please i didnt install the software myself, so when you say ftp, i have no idea where to go or what to do. Where can i find this ftp?

ftp is a file manager software that you should install on your computer with which you can connect to your server using ftp host, username and password
    you can ask your hosting

or use your cpanel details (hosting manager) > find 'file manager' section

or if you installed the script on your PC you can find 'templates' derictory in your site package
    Last edited by Rudi; December 11, 2018 at 08:31 AM.

Also, in every moment you can create a new ticket and we will change the logo and other things on your site more professional. I suggest you think twice before changing anything into files.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

It's not like wordpress where you can do many customization on template. With template here you need to know some basic html css editing and of course how to use ftp client

I've changed my site logo, and also changed some colors of the template in the css/style.css files..

All is good on the desktop computer. But, I,ve also changed my logo for mobiles in the img/@2x, but its still showing old Flynax logo. Colors are also still the same on mobile...I,ve refreshed, but still there. !! What could I be doing wrong?

Guru
    clear the mobile cashe

+ Reply to Thread