+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Static Page Issue...

Static Page Issue...

Hello,

After spending so much time on my template (again ) I hope I didn't botch things up too much. Can someone have a look at the header in the static pages? Ex: about us page, contact us page etc...The js in the menu is totally gone, and the header looks mangled to death.

What could be causing my static pages to respond the way they are currently? My navigation menu is not working (javascript and the links are not even showing on the static pages).

What do you guys suggest I should try to get this issue resolved?

I hope there is some light still shining at the end of this tunnel. EDIT: At least it wasn't something like the style.css, where most of my changes are.

EDIT #2: I have figured out that it has to do with my jquery map, but I don't know what I can do to fix it, I have, for the time being, renamed the folder on my server, but that is all I did to test the situation.

I really don't know how to resolved this on my own, so if anyone can share a possible solution, that would be great!

Here's the source for the map: https://www.html5interactivemaps.com/
    Last edited by Brian Jester; November 24, 2018 at 02:12 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello,

I have sent in a support ticket on this issue, but if anyone has any suggestions that I could try to fix this issue, I am up for it.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

After receiving the reply from tech support, i am still having this issue. I can only gather that there are no missing or additional (un-wanted) div tags, but I'd bet it has to do with the placement of the divs. I am going to try restoring the original tpl files, and putting my code back in, and I will re-work the map code as support had suggested I do using includes. If I still have the issue, I will post back, should be within a few minutes. I'ts 5:34pm my time, I should be posting back about 6:00 or 6:30pm my time.

Edit Update: Not working, Static page still has problems, and I am thinking that by using an includes as stated by support (using content.tpl) to follow as example, I was not able to prevent the errors. If I post upload the pages that I changed, can you guys have a look? Maybe someone has better eye sight than me, I am getting too old to edit like this...
    Last edited by Brian Jester; November 27, 2018 at 11:11 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello,

I really don't want to screw my templates up any worse, can someone have a look I have attached my header.tpl file. I think that is the problem causing template, but I don't know what it is:

Note: This template does in fact work on the homepage, but only on the static pages. Ex: The StellarNav menu stops working on static pages.

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Home Content Template:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Now, I am guessing that this issue might NOT be related to the map, although when I disable it, the navbar works on the static pages, but maybe, just maybe the issue is on the Navigation Menu (StellarNav)... I am going to check with that. If you have any suggestions with this issue, feel free to drop a reply.
    Last edited by Brian Jester; November 29, 2018 at 12:42 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Anyone?

Still stumped on this.
    Last edited by Brian Jester; November 29, 2018 at 11:26 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Very frustrated on this as I now have an issue where the position of the footer is not correct, but I didn't touch the footer template, I am not sure what the issue is but I really want to do a backup but cannot do it in this condition. Anyone have an idea of what I could have done to create this mess? Is it the css or a template? Can someone point me correctly to the solution, or at least in the correct page I should be looking into?
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread