+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plan prices list as a new page

Plan prices list as a new page

I recommend a price list page at the top menu and footer. So it needs a new page definition in AP/Pages.
    Currently, user should add a listing, then should select a category and at the next page, there is a View Plans Chart link for seeing plans and prices.
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; October 31, 2018 at 11:23 AM.

Hello Bahram,

You can separate add listing process by steps and show plans will be in the additional page.
    Go to Admin Panel >> Basic Settings >> Listings. Find line: 'Posting ads in one step' and disable it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello victor, I know but, plan price should be available in a separate page too.

Do you want to use Add listing in 1 step but Plans should be on the additional page or step?
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Do you want to use Add listing in 1 step but Plans should be on the additional page or step?
    No Viktor, it is not related to add listings steps anymore.
    I mean, prices and plan list should be also viewable at a separate and independent page just for user information.
    But currently user should enter to the add listing process for knowing about it.
    I hope it is clear now

I have a few calls from users weekly. They ask me about price list table location. and i tell them to go to add listing process to find the table.
    Again, it should be viewable as a page link at home page .

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    I have a few calls from users weekly. They ask me about price list table location. and i tell them to go to add listing process to find the table.
    Again, it should be viewable as a page link at home page .

That would be easy to do yes ? just create a page, add your price plan and assign it to the footer menu or in a box assigned to home page ? yes ?

I think so too, like a Pricing page with the info you want to show user. Then they can pick them when they wanna add listing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    That would be easy to do yes ? just create a page, add your price plan and assign it to the footer menu or in a box assigned to home page ? yes ?
    Basically, yes...but i don't like to create a html page. It should be relate to listing plans in AP, just like plan step in add listing process.
    It should not be so difficult (but fundamentally i do not like to use easy word ). if flynax won't do it, i have to do it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I think so too, like a Pricing page with the info you want to show user. Then they can pick them when they wanna add listing.
    I don't like to complex it. It is not for picking them and going automatically to add listing process, if you mean.
    It is a simple page just for viewing plan/prices.
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; November 6, 2018 at 10:59 AM.

We can do it as a customization. But you need to create a new ticket with the request.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread