+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One User for all subdomains

One User for all subdomains

Hi Flynax Team

will my license work for subdomains like this ?

cars.domain.com
    jobs.domain.com
    service.domain.com

and is it possible for user to registered cars.domain.com and by own username and password to access all subdomain sites ?

Hello,

If you need to use one licence for diffrent domains i.e. mirrored domains when a few domains point to one site location
    some additional settings are required

in this case, create a ticket to continue a discussion
    Last edited by Rudi; October 27, 2018 at 02:57 PM.

Hi Rudi

License for subdomains works perfect but now i need to figure out how will work one user's USERNAME & PASSWORD for all SubDomain sites

Hello Giorgi,

You can change 1 configuration into Admin Panel >> Listing types click edit icon and find line: Listing type URL and choose from the dropdown: On subdomain. You need to do it for all listing types. But you need to create subdomains on cpanel.
    Also, it will be 1 site and username will work on all subdomains
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Good morning Viktor

Thank you very much
    i make as you say to set all listing types to subdomain and also created on host subdomains, i've plesk not cpanel and i'm bit confused...

what i try :

1. in directories i just copy files form www.domain.com to sub.domain.com
    in this way user is one and can login by one username & pass but admin setting is the same
    2. in subdomain directories when i install scripts in this way everything is separated each other except user, this is exactly what i want different colors, setting etc... but user can't login by same username & pass...

this is what i want

https://prnt.sc/lbcvxp

What you're talking about is multiple scripts on several sub-domains
    if you need to use one single user for all scripts a customization will be required and you should create a ticket

Hello Giorgi,

No need to copy script to sub-folder. Please stay script on the same folder. All that you need it is create wildcard domain. *.domain.com also set home folder. Then configure all your listing types.
    And your site will work from home directory and general domain and all your types from sub-domains.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor & Rudi

ok, wildcard domain. *.domain.com Created & Then all listing types configured ( Listing type URL > On subdomain) and Now one USER can access to all sites and post ads But
    how to change settings for examp. RED LOGO for motors.domain.com and GREEN LOGO for jobs.domain.com etc... all this sites have same Admin Panel...

what i missed ? or what next ?

It will require a customization to make individual logo for each subdomain (listing type)

you can create a ticket for that

What else do you want to change on your sub-domains?
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread