+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modern web Template

Modern web Template

The flynax script is really great, it has alot of great features that i really love, but the only issues i am having is the lack of modern templates for the script.
    I am hoping you guys will design a modern layout template that is very appeasing to the eyes and maintains all the current functionality.
    Please see the image attached for an example.

lara.jpg

Hello,

The new template will be released soon

will there be any extra cost to current subscribers?

Released Soon = Tomorrow ?

Unfortunately, we can't tell you the exact time frames because the new template will have a new core and be developed on bootstrap 4
    All I can say is that it won't be released before December

and this template will be premium
    Last edited by Rudi; October 26, 2018 at 09:57 AM.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Unfortunately, we can't tell you the exact time frames because we should also adjust the script to a new template
    All I can say is that it won't be released before December

and this template will be premium

Confused I thought the new template was being made for the current update ? so I was waiting for the new template to update, now your saying you need to adjust the script to suit the new template ? very very confused on how to make updates with flynax ?
    Last edited by Pete Young; October 26, 2018 at 10:12 AM.

@Pete, your not alone my friend it seems that things are being done backwards right now as they should of waited before releasing 4.7 and released both the theme and script at the same time, now there saying next year for the new template?

Half the plugins still need fixing never mind the new template at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Confused I thought the new template was being made for the current update ? so I was waiting for the new template to update, now your saying you need to adjust the script to suit the new template ? very very confused on how to make updates with flynax ?
    I'm in your shoe Pete, but hearing from Rudi that it won't be out before December which could be much later that that like March or something so don't wait bro.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I'm in your shoe Pete, but hearing from Rudi that it won't be out before December which could be much later that that like March or something so don't wait bro.

Wei Hong, I am confused as to why they bring out an update that can not be used for months and months ? if I have this right they brought out the latest update and they said the templates will be out for it soon ? so we wait, now we are told this may be months down the track and it seems most plugins are not updated so if this is all correct when a new update comes out we must

New Version Flynax

+ Wait until your desired template has been updated

+ Wait until all of your current plugins have been updated

= Update to next version

time frame X Months ? is this how it works now ?

Not angry I just want 100% clarity from flynax on the correct procedure please.

Not sure why you guys think you need to wait to update to 4.7? The current templates work fine with it. They never said you had to wait, and I believe that was actually Wei that said that.

They said you may have an issue with some plugins IF you update your php version to 7+, otherwise most everything works as it should as there was not many changes, mostly bug fixes and GDPR compliance updates. I may be wrong here, but I updated to 4.7 with the old auto flatty template with no issues.

+ Reply to Thread