+ Reply to Thread

Thread: General Modern Question

General Modern Question

Hello,

I am playing around with the template, and I tried putting a video into the
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    div, which basically worked out fine, but with one exception. I had to increase the width of that div from 66.667 to 100%, so that the video would fit, but by increasing the width of that div, I have made the featured
    Code:
    tag and the category block move out of their original positions, there is a large gap above the h3 featured block, pushing both the h3 featured block and categories block down the page. How can I fix this while being able to keep the
    Code:
    div at my specific width, or do you know another way to size that div?

Thank you in advance!
    Brian

Hello Brian,

Would you please show us a screenshot with explanation what is wrong and what do you want to do.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Brian,

Would you please show us a screenshot with explanation what is wrong and what do you want to do.
    I have attached two screenshots: If you notice that one is called modified, and one is called original. I want to keep the template like the original, but with the one div modification as I mentioned in the above message so I can use a video instead of the default image inside the div.
    Code:
    Edit: I am using the exact template as in the flynax demo (General_Modern)

Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brian Jester; October 25, 2018 at 02:48 AM.

Hello Brian,

I think you can solve the problem easier. Create a new box with position: Top and add a video there. I think it will be free and fast to you. Also, no need to change anything in the code.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread