+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phone number listing field and account number listing field

Phone number listing field and account number listing field

Dear Flynax Dev.,

So I found this is weird.
    - When adding an account field of phone number, when user input number into the blank box, after filling all number of the area code for example, the script is "automatically" jump to the next blank box for user to keep inputting number.
    - However, when creating a listing field of phone number and add that field to build listing form, when user add new listing and input number in the blank box like area code for example, after fill all of the number in that box, it won't "automatically" jump to the next box. So in this case, user has to press "Tab" key or click their mouse to keep inputting number.

- Can I make it automatically jump like the phone field account field. I know this might seem small but it could make user a bit happier when they input their contact info.
    I'm using 4.7 by the way

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 8.35.46 PM.jpg

THIS WILL BE REALLY AMAZING !!!

Hello Guys,

Yes, you can do it yourself. Open file: ftp://templates>>your_template>>controllers>>add_listing >>step_form.tpl
    find code in the end of the file:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and replace to:
    Code:
    save and check again.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Guys,

Yes, you can do it yourself. Open file: ftp://templates>>your_template>>controllers>>add_listing >>step_form.tpl
    find code in the end of the file:

Code:
    and replace to:
    Code:
    save and check again.
    thanks Viktor,
    work great

+ Reply to Thread