+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request features for version 4.7+

Request features for version 4.7+

Hi guys,

I made this thread just so we can suggest/recommend/request new feature for the next version. I find the following feature is important for classified script such as Flynax.

1. Rotate image after uploaded.
    - Just like crop, rotate is also important since a lot of people take picture on their phone and a lot of time their picture is up side down so if they can rotate their pictures after uploaded image to their listing would be nice.

2. Separator when typing price or number.
    - Yes we have the separator on listing detail. But that's not what we want to discuss. We talk about separator as we type. It may be ok if price is USD where number is relatively small. But in some countries we could deal with million or even billion, and when typing these number could causes some mistype or inconvenient for users. For example: 1000000000.

I will be update this 1st post. Please commend below your thoughts

Guru
    is not number one already available as I have that now ? or did it drop out on the last upgrade ?

Hello Wei,

1. The task already exist in our TODO list. But Not too much people want it. That's why it is not in priority. We will release it but don't I know exactly when we will do it.
    2. How do you want to see big prices like: 1000000000 or 1450000000?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    is not number one already available as I have that now ? or did it drop out on the last upgrade ?
    No Pete, number one image rotate is not yet available in any version as I remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Wei,

1. The task already exist in our TODO list. But Not too much people want it. That's why it is not in priority. We will release it but don't I know exactly when we will do it.
    2. How do you want to see big prices like: 1000000000 or 1450000000?
    1. Hi Viktor, number one is really important I'm sure alot of people would happy to see flynax demonstrate that feature. It's a very practical one.
    2. I meant separator as we type. Like users when they post ads and they input larger number in the listing field. It would be nice if the separator is added automatically as they type: like 1,000,000,000 instead of blank 1000000000. Because for large number sometimes they mistype a number and they have to count it or retype it.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    No Pete, number one image rotate is not yet available in any version as I remembered.
    it's ok I read your request wrongly, in that I thought you meant swap first picture for second pic etc, but I see you are talking about each image and its rotation, my error, yes I have never seen that.

Both suggestion are needed. I was hoping these would have been in the 4.7.0 upgrade

Yes guys. Any other recommendation?

Hello

Posibility to change category link if have a multilanguage site. For example English www.domain.com/cars and when change to spanish will be www.domain.com/coche From my point of view this si so important for SEO. If would come as a plugin i would surely pay for it

Hello Wei,

We can do it as customization to you. Because you are the first who want it.

Hello Ionut,

We can do it as customization too. And it will be the big customization.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,

I agree with Hong.
    #1 will be useful for all Flynax users.
    #2 I'm having issue with this now and I'll be happy with separator when typing the price since my site is in Viet Nam and the price is million.

Regards,
    Hieu

+ Reply to Thread