+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The new version is coming.

Plugins will work with the latest version of the product but some of the plugins didn't adapt to the latest version of the php.
    We are trying to upgrade or plugins but exist 80+ plugins.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Okay so one of the other reason for posting this info is because now since i have upgraded my PHP version from 7.0 to 7.2 in WHM for this account the crons have not been working as i thought was the case now for the 2 weeks and to back this up i am now getting a message in my admin panel saying the below message? Please check the cron configuration; it hasn’t been run since Sep 26, 2018.

Would you please send us a cron command which you added to cron jobs on your cpanel.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor PM sent so please check that....Thanks
    Last edited by David Mundle; October 4, 2018 at 07:37 PM.

I'm perplexed.

Back in November 2016, version 5 was first mentioned. It's just about 2 years later, and the BIG news is the release of version 4.7??

I have been holding off from updating my site, waiting on v5, because my site has a lot of customizations that will need to be redone. What the heck is going on with version 5? Are there still plans for v5? If so, when will it be released?

Thank you,
    Ron

Hello Ron,
    Yes you are right, we delayed the Flynax 5 version release but it happens due to many factors.
    Anyway we are working on the development version of the software and releasing updates which
    makes us close to Flynax 5 release.

John

Hi John.
    Thanks for replying but your answer is still vague, and is basically the same that we've heard over the past two years. We keep hearing that you're close to release.

Don't we deserve a little more transparency? Can you not provide an actual ETA? Are you X weeks away? Are you X months away? Will it be another year?

This one site of mine is still on v4.5.0 and I really need to update it to the latest version, BUT I don't want to go through the whole process AND update the customizations ONLY to find out a few months later that v5 is being released.

We just need to know the truth on v5, or at least a realistic ETA. I think we can all handle it. ;-)

Thank you
    Ron

+ Reply to Thread