+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Renew listing in admincp

Renew listing in admincp

Hi Flynax Family,

I don't know if this has been reported.
    When I check renew listing will update posting date in basic setting in admincp. It works if user renew it front end. But in back end when I renew expired listings they don't update posting date.

I have checked it on my side and all working properly. I checked on your site too and all working properly too. Please check my screesnhot: https://prnt.sc/kwhkpc
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Yes Viktor,

In admincp it shows updated date after renew. But when you check front end in actual listing, it still show old date. and yes, listing won't bump up since date is not renew.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; September 21, 2018 at 06:33 AM.

Hi Viktor,

Did you happen to check on this. I just checked flynax demo classified and it has the same problem. When I go to admincp -> listings:
    - Check on the old listings (tried 1 listing and then another time with several old listings) for example posted on Oct 2nd
    - Scroll down to the bottom and click on drop down of "Select Action" choose Renew.
    --> payment date in admincp then updated and showed current date which is today Oct 11. But when I check the listing in front end, it still show old day in Oct 2nd and of course stay on older page, not first page. I did enable Update posting date of listings after upgrading too.

Hello Wei,

Because 'renew' feature change only Pay date but on my listing page you can see Posted date. And simple regular listings ordering by creation date.
    If you want to move listing upper on categories pages you need to buy Featured plan. Into Admin Panel you can implement feature: Upgrade to featured.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,

But I think it is weird. In admincp > basic setting > listing, I enable "Update posting date of listings after upgrading". Then:
    - In front end when user renew their listing, their posting date is updated to the same date as payment date.
    - But in back end when admin renew listing, posting date is not updated, only payment date.
    I know we can do featured. But update posting date is preferred because sometimes if a car, or a house has very old posting date and not sold, viewer may think their are problems with it.
    At least in this case user can update their posting date front end, I just think admin can do the same in back end as well ((

Hello Wei,

If you read the config name in more details you will find: 'after upgrading'! But you want change post date after renew. If you want I can give you code for renew. Need to change only in 1 file. Open file: ftp://includes>>classes>>admin>>rlListingsAdmin.class.ph p

find code:
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    and replace to:
    PHP Code:
    save and check again.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Wei,

If you read the config name in more details you will find: 'after upgrading'! But you want change post date after renew. If you want I can give you code for renew. Need to change only in 1 file. Open file: ftp://includes>>classes>>admin>>rlListingsAdmin.class.ph p

find code:
    PHP Code:
    and replace to:
    PHP Code:
    save and check again.
    Wow thank you so much Viktor,

Luv you xoxoxo

+ Reply to Thread