+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2Checkout Gateway 2.0

2Checkout Gateway 2.0

Dear Flynax family,

Ever since 2checkout updated to 2.0, I can't change the checkout interface as well as the link anymore. I did create a test product and managed to customize a template on 2.0 panel, but that template doesn't replace the old one. Any body know how to change my checkout template?

Hi Wei,

I also asked for this feature. There is a template parameter that should be sent in url, to open checkout page in new design. I think it wont open it without of parameter being sent.

If you open your 2checkout account, and go to screen to generate link for some product, and select your new template, check generated link, and you will see there is a template parameter. I also found that we can also send currency parameter in url.

It would be great if someone could point us where the 2checkout purchase link is located in flynax script (its part of core files), so that we could try add that parameter manually.

If you find solution, please post it here.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan Mahmutovic View Post
    Hi Wei,

I also asked for this feature. There is a template parameter that should be sent in url, to open checkout page in new design. I think it wont open it without of parameter being sent.

If you open your 2checkout account, and go to screen to generate link for some product, and select your new template, check generated link, and you will see there is a template parameter. I also found that we can also send currency parameter in url.

It would be great if someone could point us where the 2checkout purchase link is located in flynax script (its part of core files), so that we could try add that parameter manually.

If you find solution, please post it here.

Thanks.
    Hi Kenan, that is very new to me. Currently 2checkout 2.0 doesn't even show secret words, which we have to ask staff to provide us. I just asked about the checkout template and they said it will eventually replace the old one but they don't have eta yet. I will keep checking it and keep us here posted.

Anyone using 2CheckOut 2.0 can help me edit the checkout page? I contacted the 2CheckOut support and they said the legacy template can't be edit anymore and asked me to use ConvertPlus instead, but I have no idea how to replace the ConvertPlus checkout template with the old legacy template. I'm stuck.

Hello Wei,

you have a ticket regarding your issue

please, keep discussion in that ticket

+ Reply to Thread