+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watermark in the middle

Watermark in the middle

Hello. Does anyone have a clue how to get the watermark in the middle of the images instead of the corner? Thanks

Flynax developer
    Hello,

You can to make it so:

1. Open file includes/classes/rlResize.class.php
    2. Find the method saveImage()
    3. Replace this code (~235):
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    to
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    Example:
    watermark.JPG

my png is still in the right corner. have refreshed several times the cache before adding a new ad. any ideea why is not working?

Flynax developer
    I've fixed it in your domain, but it applies only to new uploaded photos. (please check listing id 439, last photo)

i have noticed. works fine now. thanks

beside the new modification
    $x = 2;
    $y = 2;
    have you made any other modifications?

forgot to ask something....why the png shows smaller than the actual size? in large file or full size image
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; July 12, 2012 at 09:00 AM.

Flynax developer
    1. No, I've fixed only this code.
    2. This is happens because the logo is superimposed on the original photo and then a picture is cropped.

ok. thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    1. No, I've fixed only this code.
    2. This is happens because the logo is superimposed on the original photo and then a picture is cropped.
    hello again. do you have any ideea how to have this working in 4.1 script together with listing label?

if i leave rlResize.class.php untouched, listing label will work but image will be shown on main image very small in and bottom right corner.
    if i apply the fix for centered watermark, the watermark will be ok but the listing label will not show at all on main image. will show just for thumbnails. thanks
    1.jpg2.jpg

I asked this also to Flynax. They told me it will be fixed in the next version of the plugin Listing label. I am waiting. I will not use it before they fix that.

Hi Guys,

Yes, it will fixed in new version of plugin(large photo).
    Position label will be like version because plugin use standard method of software.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread