+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Edit listings have problems with change plan and edit listings

Thanks Bahram for your sharing. I will test your solution when I got home

I just found another bug with change plan in edit page. Not sure if it's report yet. I had test on flynax demo, bug also exist.
    Here is how to reproduce, sign in dealer account here: https://classifieds.demoflynax.com/my-classifieds.html

- Click edit on any listing
    - Choose plan that cost money
    - Click Next it will go to checkout page, Click Go Back
    - Click Edit listing and voila, plan changed without paying

This is more reason to completely remove change plan in Edit page.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I just found another bug with change plan in edit page. Not sure if it's report yet. I had test on flynax demo, bug also exist.
    Here is how to reproduce, sign in dealer account here: https://classifieds.demoflynax.com/my-classifieds.html
    Hello,

yes, it was reported before and it will be resolved in the upcoming release

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

yes, it was reported before and it will be resolved in the upcoming release
    Thanks Rudi,

Glad to hear that.
    Is the fixes released soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    Hello all and flynax team. Unfortunately, I found two major problems with Edit listings. You can check it with demo. 1. Edit a listing like a free listing and change plan to a paid one. For example to golden plan. Then click on Edit button. It goes to next step which is selecting gateway for payment. Without doing anything go back to previous step with clicking on "Go back" button. Then click on Edit button again. It saves your listing as gold plan without payment! 2. Suppose a package with 3 limits of use and you used all of them. Select a listing with this type of package plan. I mean select one of three. Then click on Edit button. First, you won't see the listing plan as selected. Second, it won't let you edit the listing without changing the plan.
    Let's review the problems after version 4.7 Problem 1: It is nearly resolved. But why nearly ? If user change the plan from Free to Golden with 10 or more allowed pictures; he can add all pictures to the system and then without payment, exit from edit mode. If you check the listing again, it does not show you any pictures anymore, and it is totally OK. But unfortunately all pictures have been saved physically in files folder. It means, you have lost some of your host storage. This problem also exist in add listing process; but fortunately in this case, listing will be save as incomplete; and fortunately again after a 7 days (by default) the system will remove all incomplete listings by cron job; and it will removes all pictures too. Problem 2: It has been solved, but unfortunately there is a new problem again. If there is a multi-listing free plan/package and the number of listing limit is 2 (for example). If a user add all 2 listings; next time the system allows him to select the plan/package again! (I lost WYSIWYG editor here!)
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; November 12, 2018 at 12:20 PM.

Let's review the problems after version 4.7

Problem 1: It is nearly resolved. But why nearly ?

If user change the plan from Free to Golden with 10 or more allowed pictures; he can add all pictures to the system and then without payment, exit from edit mode.
    If you check the listing again, it does not show you any pictures anymore, and it is totally OK.
    But unfortunately all pictures have been saved physically in files folder.
    It means, you have lost some of your host space.
    This problem also exist in add listing process; but fortunately in this case, listing will be save as incomplete; and fortunately again after a 7 days (by default) the system will remove all incomplete listings by cron job; and it will removes all pictures too.

Problem 2: It has been solved, but unfortunately there is a new problem again.

If there is a multi-listing free plan/package and the number of listing limit is 2 (for example).
    If a user add all 2 listings; next time the system allows him to select the plan/package again!

Thank you for keep checking back on this issue. I want to ask 1 other question regarding this plan changing editing. Say I post ads using plan A (duration 30 days). Then I want to extend the date using the same plan A for extra 30 days. How can I do that in edit page? I can do this in the change plan page but not in edit page.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; November 12, 2018 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Thank you for keep checking back on this issue. I want to ask 1 other question regarding this plan changing editing. Say I post ads using plan A (duration 30 days). Then I want to extend the date using the same plan A for extra 30 days. How can I do that in edit page? I can do this in the change plan page but not in edit page.
    I think, you should change plan to Free and then to A in edit mode. (I dont know why i lost WYSIWYG editor here)

I think, you should change plan to Free and then to A in edit mode. (I dont know why i lost WYSIWYG editor here)
    Yes I did the same thing to trigger the trick. Though it doesn't look ok to some extend

Problem 1: It is nearly resolved. But why nearly ? If user change the plan from Free to Golden with 10 or more allowed pictures; he can add all pictures to the system and then without payment, exit from edit mode. If you check the listing again, it does not show you any pictures anymore, and it is totally OK. But unfortunately all pictures have been saved physically in files folder. It means, you have lost some of your host storage. This problem also exist in add listing process; but fortunately in this case, listing will be save as incomplete; and fortunately again after a 7 days (by default) the system will remove all incomplete listings by cron job; and it will removes all pictures too.

Problem 2: It has been solved, but unfortunately there is a new problem again. If there is a multi-listing free plan/package and the number of listing limit is 2 (for example). If a user add all 2 listings; next time the system allows him to select the plan/package again! (I lost WYSIWYG editor here!)
    Problem 1: I've added a task regarding this issue and we'll try find a best solution for this

Problem 2: Limit use feature for free multi-package will be implemented later

Thanks Rudi...

+ Reply to Thread