+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Added Interactive Map...

Added Interactive Map...

Hello,

I am not sure if its just me, or is there no way around this issue?

I have added the http://www.html5interactivemaps.com/...world-map.html (Drill Down) map to my website. What I am trying to figure out is that by linking the locations on the map to the flynax locations, ex: mysite.com/united-states/ only changes the url in the address bar of the browser. Is there a way I could make the links work so that they will open into the listing types / category pages? Ex: So that when a country is selected (clicked) on the map, instead of just the url changing in the mozilla firefox url window, (and having generally, no effect) the page will display the sidebar with categories etc..

If you want to see (test) how the map currently functions on my site, I will have to re-enter your ip into my under-construction plugin so it will allow you in.

Thank you
    Brian

I think it looks like a customization. I suggest you create a new ticket with the problem and we will check it there.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I think it looks like a customization. I suggest you create a new ticket with the problem and we will check it there.
    Hello Viktor,

I was afraid of that, but do you think it would be a big customization in terms of work and payment? I really didn't want to do a customization for this map, as it was only for show, with the ability to go into the heart of the flynax software - meaning to access the main features, from the links on the map. Maybe you can suggest a different way of doing this that wouldn't require much customization?

Thank you
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread