+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Centralized messaging

Centralized messaging

Would it be possible to ensure that the contact listed in the ads is the "administrator" of the site?
    Just to be in the middle of all transactions?

Thanks

Hello,

What do you mean by "administrator of the site"?

if you mean default user account which appears after script installation it's only for testing purposes and should be removed afterwards as it doesn't have its personal id
    in fact, you can give permissions to your accounts via account type setting appropriate title and rights for it: User Accounts > Account Types > your account type > Edit

the name of account type will be indicated in 'account info' box

Hi Rudy,

No what i need is:

When you publish an ad on my site, I want it to be my contact information is displayed. This will allow the agency to be the intermediary between the advertiser and the buyer.

Thank you

Where you need to place contact info?

on listing details you can display account email by enabling 'Publish my email' option in your account

also you can add other account info via form builder: User Accounts > Account Types > your account type > Build > Build Browse Form

Hi Rudi,

I do not know if I make myself understood, I admit that my English is not perfect.
    Look at this ad: http://www.immo.cd/properties/maison...iema-1723.html I would like the photo and contact information to be automatically replaced by that of my assistant, this way we will control transactions between the advertiser and the buyer.

Thank you

Sorry, but I still can't get your idea of replacing account info with some other details

I think you'd better create a ticket and describe your personal request in details because it seems to be a customization

+ Reply to Thread