+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CSS script help

CSS script help

Can somebody recommend someone that can tidy up and edit my CSS script please.

Happy to pay per job or by the hour. I know it's a basic task, but it driving me crazy trying to work it out.

Support are useless so I am out sourcing help.. thanks

Hello Rene,

Would you please explain to us what do you want to change exactly on your site with css?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

The font colours and link colours..

I can change around the page colours without an issue, and can change the font colours and types, but its too messy.
    I need someone that understands css code terms and can put the colours I want in to suit my style. It takes hours to try and do something that can take someone 5 minutes

Hello Rene,

It is easy. You can do it with chrome console and file css located: ftp://templates>>your_template>>css>>style.css
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

I know.

I have been doing that but an too confused with numbers are trying to understand what s what. I just want someone to do it for me.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Rene Joile View Post
    I know.
    I have been doing that but an too confused with numbers are trying to understand what s what. I just want someone to do it for me.

I will help you / show you for free how to do it, if you can give my some examples (screen shots or screen cast or similar) of what colours you want changed / where, I will run a screen cast for you that explains the process, one you have seen how easy it is you will be able to make any changes you want to your site.

If you do not want to use your site, use the flynax demo site as your base to work from.

If you still want someone to do it for you and pay for it, raise a ticket and get a quote from flynax for a custom job to be done and get it done that way.

Ok, great thank you!
    I will screen shot and DM you if that's ok

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Rene Joile View Post
    Ok, great thank you!
    I will screen shot and DM you if that's ok
    if that works best for you OK

+ Reply to Thread