+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Multifield Geo Filtering Locations...

Multifield Geo Filtering Locations...

Hello,

I would like to backup my locations as I have specific locations that I want to use in the Multifield Geo Filtering Plugin. How can I back those up?

Note that I want to backup the locations that I currently have active, as I do NOT want all locations backed up.

Thank you
    Brian

Do you want to use own custom locations or only a few locations from the existing list?
    Do you use default locations list right now or custom? If you use default location right now you can remove locations and import yours.
    But if you want us to create the backup you can create a new ticket with your request and our tech support will do it for you.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Do you want to use own custom locations or only a few locations from the existing list?
    Do you use default locations list right now or custom? If you use default location right now you can remove locations and import yours.
    But if you want us to create the backup you can create a new ticket with your request and our tech support will do it for you.
    In the Multifield Geo Filtering Plugin, I have the entire list, but I have certain countries set to inactive, and the rest set to active. I don't know how you can backup the locations, but my specific need is to be able to restore the locations to exactly as they are in the Multifield Geo Filtering Plugin.

I can give you access to my admin page if you want so you can see the locations, or I can make a screen shot of the list if you prefer.

Edit: Here's a screenshot of my current countries in the Multifield Geo Filtering Plugin (note: I have sorted by inactive so you can see the inactive countries first)

https://ibb.co/eZgMnT

Thank you
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; July 9, 2018 at 11:14 PM.

Hello Brian,

Do you want me to remove all inactive categories? All countries exist into the multifield plugin. If you reinstall the plugin all countries return back.
    Why do you want to create the backup for the inactive countries?
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hello Brian,

Do you want me to remove all inactive categories? All countries exist into the multifield plugin. If you reinstall the plugin all countries return back.
    Why do you want to create the backup for the inactive countries?
    Hello,

I just want to be able to restore the countries the way they are (as it), I don't want to make additional changes, ex: removing countries out, this is for my reference. If for example, I decide I want to activate an inactive country, I will be able to do it, if you remove it, it won't be possible for me to do it.

Thank you
    Brian

I don't understand why do you want to backup the countries? Now you can activate and deactivate countries without any problems. If you want I can create the backup of your database and in future, we will restore it. But function for creating backups from multifield into Admin Panel doesn't exist.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

I don't understand why do you want to backup the countries? Now you can activate and deactivate countries without any problems. If you want I can create the backup of your database and in future, we will restore it. But function for creating backups from multifield into Admin Panel doesn't exist.
    Hello Viktor,

After thinking about it, it's not going to be necessary, I apologize for not fully thinking out my situation. But at least I am sure about it now.

Thank you again, Viktor!
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread