+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is the Flynax team's biggest goal right now?

What is the Flynax team's biggest goal right now?

Is it finishing v5? Updating plug-ins? Creating new templates? Working out bugs? Fixing tickets? Selling more software?

I think all of your customers and potential customers would agree that the current templates are quite outdated (specifically the vehicle classifieds templates). It takes alot of work with designers to create custom photoshop templates and then have Flynax or another developer team implement those designs into smarty software. I've also read that it can take a very long time for Flynax to implement completely custom templates and it makes me nervous to have another developer try to implement it and screw up the software one way or another. Also, most other software have the ability to change colors and fonts throughout the site from the admin panel, is this something considered in v5?

I think Flynax would have alot less tickets/bugs to work on if inexperienced people weren't trying to make design customizations on their own within the code, but those inexperienced people always try because the current designs do not meet modern design standards. Will we ever be at a point where Flynax releases new templates on a regular basis? At the end of the day, even if the back end of a site is running perfect, it's the front end that attracts customers, and no potential customer is going to trust a site that looks like it hasn't been updated in years. Web design moves at a very fast pass and changes every year.

This isn't to sound hateful or anything because you guys have built a very stout software program and I realize there is alot to do to maintain it and you should be proud of what you built. These are just some thoughts that I, as a customer of yours for years have concerns about and would like to know the direction of where Flynax is heading. More frequent updates on what Flynax is doing would be very helpful.

Thank you for your time.

Hello Justin,

Thank you for your feedback,

we are really appreciate your thoughts and understand your expectations about the Flynax script
    we recognize that there are a lot of things to work at such as releasing new templates and adding new features to the script

but our team does its best to accomplish this
    now our main task is to reduce the number of bugs in the script/plugins making it flexible, stable and faster
    we use some new approaches and technologies, rewriting parts of code, to meet current requirements

and thus we're smoothly approaching to the v5 which is designed at the moment

we release bug fixes in each script update

the new template have been developed and will be released soon

Thank you for the info, Rudi. Good to hear what's going on and I'll continue to impatiently wait

+ Reply to Thread