+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Listing Types and Category Boxes

Hybrid View

Hello,

If you need to hide categories and leave only listing type links you can apply a css style

go to your FTP > templates > your_template > css > style.css > find a row ".categories .sub_categories" (~4055) > add a property display: none:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    or create a ticket if you need something different, it will be a customization
    Last edited by Rudi; July 6, 2018 at 03:10 AM.

Hello Rudi,

Which content box does this apply to? I wanted to create a new content box with just listing types in my last message. You explain how to do it but I don't know which content box this relates to. If it is the categories box, how can I display the categories content box so it shows both the Listing Types and the categories? Or if that can't be done, how about how to just create the content box with just listing types. This is so you can change to a different listing type on my site without having to go back to the homepage, and go through that process every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

If you need to hide categories and leave only listing type links you can apply a css style

go to your FTP > templates > your_template > css > style.css > find a row ".categories .sub_categories" (~4055) > add a property display: none:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    or create a ticket if you need something different, it will be a customization
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread