+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add more provinces to a country ...

Add more provinces to a country ...

Hi

I want to add more provinces/states to the list of my country but the system only allows me to add cities to the 4 or 5 provinces that are there. How do I add Province/State?

2018-06-13 14_55_51-Flynax Admin Panel

I want to add more provinces to that list.

Thanks
    Last edited by Shuaib Rameh; June 13, 2018 at 06:57 PM.

Hello Shuaib Rameh,

At first, you should add Province/State to the list. Go to Admin Panel >> Multi Field find line 'Countries' and click on the 'hammer'. Then find your country and click hammer again. Then click '+Add a New Item'.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello,

this is a 'location finder' manager which is used for refining locations: you select your location, pinpoint it on the map and save correct position of this location
    when you go to add-listing form your location will be identified in the new position

to add more locations to the list you should use multi-field plugin, see how it works: http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...ull=1#post4385

go to Plugins > Multi-field / Geo Filtering > your entry > Manage > find your country > Manage > Add a New Item > add your State/Province
    Last edited by Rudi; June 14, 2018 at 02:53 AM.

Thank you Viktor and Rudi, It worked.

Hello Rudy, I have a question, I have added 2 new levels in the Multi-Field/Geo Filtering plugin so I have this structure : Country > Province > City > District > Zone. The problem is that when adding a new listing, the map only synchronizes only Country > Province > City. Is there any way to make the new 2 levels to synchronize as well? Check the attached screenshot.

Thanks!
    ChrisAttachment 3070

Hi,

Unfortunately, it can be done only via code because the plugin supports only three location levels: Country, State and City

as there are plenty of sub-levels and they are always different in each country

Hi Rudi, thanks for the reply. Could you please let me know if you can do this? I know is going to be a customisation but I really need this to work.

Thanks,

PS.: I sent you a priv message also.

+ Reply to Thread