+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to choose cover picture for listing?

How to choose cover picture for listing?

I remember that after we upload some picture, there is an icon under the picture that allow us to choose it as cover picture, in which it will shows as thumbnail picture for that listing and also shows it as the 1st picture.

I could not find that in 4.6.2? It seems that flynax pick the 1st picture to be cover picture, if I deleted it then the second picture will be the cover picture. So if I created new picture and want it to be cover picture, how can I do that without having to delete all previous pictures.

Hello,

Starting from version 4.6 to set a primary image you should drag your image to the first place in picture manager

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

Starting from version 4.6 to set a primary image you should drag your image to the first place in picture manager
    Oh, thanks Rudi. I didn't know that

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

Hi Rudi, is there a trick to rotate images after upload that I don't know about like the cover trick?

Hello Wei,

I created task already in our todo about rotation uploaded photos. I hope in the next version of the Flynax it will be done and you can rotate images.
    Last edited by Viktor; June 25, 2018 at 04:07 AM.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Wei,

I created task already in our todo about rotation uploaded photos. I hope in the next version of the Flynax it will be done and you can rotate images.
    Thanks Viktor

Dear Viktor and Rudi,

Before ver 4.6, user can easily click on any image after uploaded to choose it as cover page on both mobile phone and computer.
    But now after 4.6, user can only choose cover image by drag and drop on computer. There is no way to do it on mobile phone, which is now a fast growing platform that user use. So I think this change is a downgrade. Would you reconsider changing it back to the way it was.

Another issue but not as important is the drop function doesn't work properly on mobile.

Hello Wei Hong,

Ok, we'll consider this request

I've checked and drop function for pictures works properly on mobile

How can we make a default photo or PNG file to show if user does not submit a photo ? Please guide if you can

Go to ftp > templates > your_template > img > replace no-picture.png with your picture

+ Reply to Thread