+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Listings Export/Import

Update so far

- Category creation will not be implemented, pls. see too that categories are done before import. Could be wise to devide your import file to different files with different categories but there's a function for sending listings to major categories and then to subcategory.

- The BR tag is still visible (If someone hit enter in Excel to make a row change).

- Currency Symbol can not still be selected and added to a correct field.

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Hi all,
    Version 3.0 corrects all above problems. NB. The currency has to be written in the price field i.e.

I think last time i used it i just added the currency to the prices during the import process as it created a weird charactor when imported. Not a big issue unless you have thousands of listings to import
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

But now everything is working as it should

//Morgan

Hello Guys,
    We have updated the plugin to 3.1.0 version, now you may restrict some account type to use this plugin in front-end.
    Also connection with multi fields plugin fixed.

John

Hi, I'm tryind to export using Listings Import/Export 3.1.0, but the last screen to select rows doesnt show me the records.

import_export.jpg

Hi switch over to english language in your admin panel. Maybe you forgot to translate some phrases or words to your language.

//Morgan

Hi Morgan, I switched language to english but I get the same issue. I guess the plugin does not loading the fields from listings..

Here it works very good, go to ftp and delete the plugin, but before uninstall in the ap. then install a fresh copy.

//Morgan

I am trying to import listing from a WP site to my flynax site. I have the listings populated in an .xls format managed to import but upon click to upload, i have an error askin me to

Select a "Listing Type" from the list.
    Select a "Default Category" from the list.
    Select a "Default Status" from the list.
    Select a "Default Owner" from the list.
    Select a "Default Plan" from the list.

I have gone through th

+ Reply to Thread