+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Listings Export/Import

This is an update....

the plugin has issues beside those specified. have loaded a list with 1800 ads (behaves the same with 2 ads), after the initial load, prior of actual import, page behaves very slow. no problem in the end becouse the ads are loaded (all 1800 wich is great).

main problem is that half of the fields from the list are not loaded, 1 is loaded wrong - if no value is inserted in the box, the field does not show when i add it manualy. in this addon, i have such fields showing with 1 as value when they should not show at all becouse in list there is no value set -blank area.

another issue is the text format in description wich in the list is ok, in the actual add it shows ok (in frontend) but when i try to edit it, all the lines forms now a huge line and that will be save in the end unless i start spliting the lines again...
    have raidsed a ticked with all details - UEK-189532

Help

I used Data Entries Import plugin to import the list of cities in Brazil.
    The plugin has problems with words with accents.

After importing, the names of the cities are all wrong.

Can someone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Leandro Figueiredo View Post
    Help

I used Data Entries Import plugin to import the list of cities in Brazil.
    The plugin has problems with words with accents.

After importing, the names of the cities are all wrong.

Can someone help me?
    export as csv becouse that is the only one wich is working. in adition i have some issues wich John tries to fix.

Petrache,

I tried import the list with .csv and .xls.
    The problem happens the same way with the two archives.

Quote Originally Posted by Leandro Figueiredo View Post
    Petrache,

I tried import the list with .csv and .xls.
    The problem happens the same way with the two archives.
    when you export in csv you will have strange characters. do not touch them. leave them like they are.

i just noticed that you have issues with a different addon. you should make a new thread with that

hello. i need some details if someone made a full import.
    i have made the csv list and i should import them. i have some issues left to be solved by John (thanks for the help) and i realy do not know what to do with the images. now, lots of questions:
    1. i see that i can import a archive of images in zip format but there i have a notice "The maximum file size: 64 MB". 64 mb what? all the archive or 64 mb per image? i want to upload a archive of 2 gb of images (for around 1800 ads).
    2.what happens during upload? images are resized and placed in the proper folders coresponding to each ad, the same way it happens when we create an ad? will i have olso the large and thumbs created?
    3.the images loaded via import will have the website watermak as well?
    thanks

Hello. Does anyone know how to increase the number of listings in export mode? it is set to 1000 and i need to export 2000. olso, what can we do do export in xls with regional settings? thanks

found it. change to 2000 in plugins/export_import/admin/export_import.inc.php

line 464
    $listings = $rlSearch -> search($_SESSION['eil_data']['post']['f'], $lt, 0, 2000);
    remains the issue of regional characters. if i have categories or text with them, the words are cut off

Hi !

I've install this plugin in the last version (2.0.3) but I found always a problem to import files. Always I receive this error :

incompatible file format, please use CSV or XLS files only

I' ve try both format, and I've try to export somethings and try to re-import. Always error.

Maybe I've some php settings that I need to change ?

+ Reply to Thread