+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mass Email To All Users How?

Guru

Mass Email To All Users How?

I asked this a long while back, and at the time I believe I confused the matter with all, where I asked how do I make it compulsory that people are signed to the mailer plugin. The response was they must choose. And to that point the answer is correct, so no argument there, but perhaps I did not explain properly.

So a fresh approach, and using the latest update of privacy policy updates overseas, I have now received 101 emails from each site telling me about updates and changes to the privacy policy, which I am sure they need to do by law.

So my question as with the above policy how do we as flynax admin send an email to all users explaining there has been a change in the privacy policy ? or any site wide updates where the user needs to be notified as in the above example.

Regards
    Pete
    Last edited by Pete Young; May 25, 2018 at 11:04 PM.

Yes Pete, you could install the mass email plugin and choose to send email to all user.

Guru
    thank you, did not know that.

Guru
    https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFhOXXbJmx

An Update here / there is an error in the option to not opt for emails / secondly mass mailer does not send the notice to everyone, because if they have chosen not to get the emails they miss out, so as in my original question as above, if you need to inform every member of a change of policy as in the latest updates that everyone is required to send out to all members how can we do that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFhOXXbJmx

An Update here / there is an error in the option to not opt for emails / secondly mass mailer does not send the notice to everyone, because if they have chosen not to get the emails they miss out, so as in my original question as above, if you need to inform every member of a change of policy as in the latest updates that everyone is required to send out to all members how can we do that ?
    As far as I know you can send email to all user regardless of whether they chose to or not to subscribe to newsletter mail. You can just simply choose all account type to receive the email. I used to be able to do it before.
    Edit: not the bug that not able to unsub I had that before too and had to submit ticket for it fix

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    As far as I know you can send email to all user regardless of whether they chose to or not to subscribe to newsletter mail. You can just simply choose all account type to receive the email. I used to be able to do it before.
    Edit: not the bug that not able to unsub I had that before too and had to submit ticket for it fix
    Ok thank you Wei Hong, appreciate the feedback, will get the bug fixed and try from there.

+ Reply to Thread