+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Your listing moved to another category at {site_name} not working 4.5.2

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    With Deactivated / Deleted etc, I have found if I do a bulk action that emails are not sent at times, If I use the cross on the side to delete the email is sent, it must be somewhere in the spam mix up but exactly what not sure yet, as above if I find an answer will post.
    I remedy these 3 accounts that got problem by changing their email to another email. So here is what I did, I changed email from A to B, and voila, user got email notify that their listing is moved, deactivated, reactivated, deleted, to email B. Then I change back from B to the old A and it also worked. So that user has no problem any more.

  2. #12
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I remedy these 3 accounts that got problem by changing their email to another email. So here is what I did, I changed email from A to B, and voila, user got email notify that their listing is moved, deactivated, reactivated, deleted, to email B. Then I change back from B to the old A and it also worked. So that user has no problem any more.
    OK thank you for the tip, will try that.

  3. #13
    Yes, please let me know. The problem is I have no idea which accounts got that email issue. The 3 accounts that I mentioned above were my clone for testing.
    I couldn't find a way that can fix it completely. I did also try to change email title content like you did, even change from html to basic text only. None working

+ Reply to Thread