+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Featured gallery demo - change to recent listings

Featured gallery demo - change to recent listings

Is there a way to change the Featured Gallery Demo box on homepage to show latest listings instead of featured?

Guru
    Yes of sorts, first turn off your featured box on the home page (just deactivate it ?), then go to the listing box plugin and create a latest listing box and position on the home page in the same position.

Hello Fadil,

Yes it is possible but need some changes in php also.

Pete is right but it is only 1st part.
    Please see my screenshot: https://prnt.sc/ja8gyf
    important things with red underline.

After creation new box with listing box plugin you should go to ADmin Panel > Content Boxes find this box and click edit: https://prnt.sc/ja8qcp
    find Key and copy it for the next code;

Then open file: ftp://includes>>classes>>rlCommon.class.php find method: homePageSpecialContent

remove it and use my method:

PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    in this code find: 'listing_box_1' and replace to your box KEY. Your key should be: listing_box_1 or listing_box_2 or listing_box_3
    save file and check your demo gallery on the home page again.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadil Asani View Post
    Is there a way to change the Featured Gallery Demo box on homepage to show latest listings instead of featured?
    Hello,

or you can:
    - disable featured gallery via ftp > templates > your template > settings.tpl.php > set false for 'home_page_gallery'
    - go to Plugins > Listings Boxes > create a new box > Box position > Long Top; Box type > Recently Added; Show box on > Home
    - and go to Plugins > Listings Carousel > add a box > check your listing box and set the number of listings in 'Total listings'

But it will show another box with another design.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

or you can:
    - disable featured gallery via ftp > templates > your template > settings.tpl.php > set false for 'home_page_gallery'
    - go to Plugins > Listings Boxes > create a new box > Box position > Long Top; Box type > Recently Added; Show box on > Home
    - and go to Plugins > Listings Carousel > add a box > check your listing box and set the number of listings in 'Total listings'
    Hi Rudi,
    How can I activate this home page gallery in general_wide all in one script? I check demo and only see it in pet, car, boat.

Hello,

It's not supported for this template it will require many modifications to adjust it to 'general wide'

Yes will be better to create a ticket with the request and our developers will bo it as a customization for you.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Fadil,

Yes it is possible but need some changes in php also.

Pete is right but it is only 1st part.
    Please see my screenshot: https://prnt.sc/ja8gyf
    important things with red underline.

After creation new box with listing box plugin you should go to ADmin Panel > Content Boxes find this box and click edit: https://prnt.sc/ja8qcp
    find Key and copy it for the next code;

Then open file: ftp://includes>>classes>>rlCommon.class.php find method: homePageSpecialContent

remove it and use my method:

PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    in this code find: 'listing_box_1' and replace to your box KEY. Your key should be: listing_box_1 or listing_box_2 or listing_box_3
    save file and check your demo gallery on the home page again.

Hi Viktor,
    I have successfully modified code as mentioned above and got css failure in Sign In area.
    When there is no listing on website top row above Sign In button show text something like: "Please....add first listing...." so I guess that because conflict has happened.
    Please point me where to modify CSS file to fix this problem.
    Screenshots attached.

Kind Regards,Capture11.PNG

Hello Oleksiy Pivkopa,

The problem in php code. If you senmd ftp access to my PM I will check and try to solve it ASAP.
    Don't touch css please
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread