+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trying to add the following php script...

Viktor,

is there something that can be done to remedy the script so that the images will display if I am on any page? I just clicked on another page off my homepage and the image doesn't display.

Homepage -> Image Displays
    About -> Image Does NOT display
    Contact -> Image Does NOT display
    Login -> Image Does NOT display
    Categories -> Image Does NOT display
    Post Listing -> Image Displays

The url will become something like:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Also, a little off topic, I have a couple of other questions regarding this script...

1. If I wanted to put in a specific alt & title tag to each country, ex: title="United States", alt="Canada" etc..How to do that?

2. This is a bit off topic, but I created a working media query for the flag, and tested it from my header.tpl file, but when I moved the media query into the style.css file, the media query did not work?

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; April 24, 2018 at 10:30 PM.

Hello Brian,

You can create condition for it in smarty.

Code:
    1. Where do you want to set it?
    2. What a media query do you mean? Would you please show us more information and with screenshots or with code if possible.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

This now works after clearing only the files (leaving the folders in tact) in the flynax tmp folder located in the root flynax installation folder.

My media query that works in the header is:

Code:
    This code removes the flag if the site of the browsers is less than 1010px wide...It works in my header.tpl file, but if I put it at the bottom of the style.css file, it does not remove the flag. I don't know why.
    Last edited by Brian Jester; May 2, 2018 at 03:50 PM.

as I said you about php I say you the same with css. Add css styles in the file: styles.css
    I suggest you create a code more clear in smarty files with .tpl files extension.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Brian,

Code:
    2. What a media query do you mean? Would you please show us more information and with screenshots or with code if possible.
    Viktor,

I would like to set the condition in my header template, if that makes sense, or would it be in another page? The end result is that all pages, should display the flag code in the template, not remove it.

I fixed the media query issue, I had to remove the files in the flynax/tmp folder.

Hello Brian,

I hope you didn't remove all folders from tmp folder?
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hello Brian,

I hope you didn't remove all folders from tmp folder?
    Sorry for the late reply, I just removed all the file in each of the folders.

Ex: Inside the tmp folder, I have the following folders:

aCompile
    cache
    compile
    errorLog
    upload

I went into each of those folders and only deleted all the files in each of the folders, I left the folders themselves untouched. All is good now.

Thank you
    Brian

Hello Brian,

Code:
    I tried putting that "IF BLOCK" in the common.inc.php file, and pasting the random flag code in the block just above the closing if tag, and I am getting
    A fatal error has occurred, please try again later or contact the Administrator.
    Any ideas how to fix?

Hello Brian,

Would you please show me your condition in common.inc.php file. I think exist some error in your code.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hello Brian,

Would you please show me your condition in common.inc.php file. I think exist some error in your code.
    I have added into a zip file because of the code length was too much.

Attachment 2864common.inc.php.zip

Brian

+ Reply to Thread