+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error in Flynax 4.6.1

Question Error in Flynax 4.6.1

Hello,

Before I explain this message I am using 4.6.1 because of my location feature, and not sure if upgrading to 4.6.2 will cause any issues with my location feature so I am sticking with 4.6.1 for now...On to the current issue...

I am not sure what the cause of this problem is but I have restored my 4.6.1 (clean) installation from backup, everything working fine, but when I copied my versions of the header.tpl & style.css files (replaced the originals with my versions of each), and I refreshed the page, it just says waiting for localhost at the bottom of the firefox browser window and the page never loads...What could cause the template to 'get stuck'? I have made sure that I created my external scripts folders in my template folder etc..

My current system backup is (Ubuntu 16.04, and flynax 4.6.1 running apache2 with no template or css modifications, default flynax install) then when my computer restores, I open up http://localhost/flynax/ and the default flynax install works perfectly, but when I replace the header.tpl and style.css files, the site 'hangs' on the Waiting for localhost in the bottom of Firefox browser window.

What should I do from this point? I have my backup files but what good are they if they don't work after restoring them? I am sure this is a simple fix, but can someone point me in the right direction to fixing this issue?

Forgot to mention, I am able to access localhost, but just not the flynax pages, admin or fron-end. I can only see the apache install page.
    Last edited by Brian Jester; April 15, 2018 at 03:26 AM.

+ Reply to Thread