+ Reply to Thread

Thread: H1 title on the "Dealers"

H1 title on the "Dealers"

Hello,

I upgraded to version 4.6.2 but:

The H1 title on the "Dealers" page is not fixed and the Bug in "Account address on the Maps" when posting an ad not fixed.
    I used the Province and City as Ads owner address; in Flynax demo user country and city select automatically for me not select province and city.
    Last edited by Mousa Lotfi; April 15, 2018 at 04:24 PM.
    Car sell in: BanBan.ir

No one responded and had no plans?

Hello,

- What bug with h1 on dealers page you mean?

- It seems that you've mapped incorrectly account fields in Common> Basic Settings > Accounts > Account address on map fields mapping
    also you should set 'Default value' as 'Yes' for 'Account Address on the Maps' so that listing address to be filled automatically
    or create a ticket specifying valid ftp details if you have problems

Thanks Rudi,

In Flynax Auto Demo Dealers page for each dealer, dealer full name display on H1 tag(in page title). For example in this flynax auto dealers page "Flynax Demo Website" show on h1 tag. I update to version 4.6.2 but for me not display dealer full name in dealer individual's page. In dealers page and interior pages of each dealer only display "Dealers" as page title.

I don’t have "Addresses of users on the Maps" option in Common> Basic Settings > Accounts .

Hello Lotfi,

The field you are talking about displayed on H1 tag(in page title) is the "Company Name" and not the dealer full name.
    if you use the Company Name field, and the dealer has filled it, then you will see it on the dealer page title

Thanks Amir,
    I used company name field, but not display as h1 tag.
    Last edited by Mousa Lotfi; April 16, 2018 at 05:43 PM.

Go to the dealers page from admin panel, the page have the key "at_dealer", edit the page and make sur the second line "Heading H1" is empty, in this way the Company Name will be displayed in H1. see screenshot in attachment.
    one more information, if the company name field is filled it will display the company name, if it's not filled it will display the dealer name (in H1 of course ).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Amir Khalid; April 16, 2018 at 06:41 PM.

Thank You very much Mr. Amir,

Solved whit your help.

In version 4.7.0 you are not displaying the name of the seller in the meta title "tag" <title>Company Name or First Name</title> understand?

+ Reply to Thread