+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need a Freelancer

I need a Freelancer

HI.
    When i purchased flynax classified ads, including both android and ios apps and few premium plugins, based on the description i was sure that Flynax team will deal also with submitting IOS app to the app store. I never submitted any app at the app store so now i am stuck with a rejection from app store for some very non understandable reasons they gave. ( I attached screenshot that initially made me believe that Flynax will do this for me.)

Anyway, now i had to rent mac and install xcode and trying to get some nice screenshoots and try again.

I am asking if there is any freelancer who would make some additional changes for me in both android and ios apps.
    1. Instead admob ads to add Facebook ads
    2. Replace the "Adds near me" link at the bottom of the apps, with add link "Post new ad"
    3. To make chat button more visible to the users.
    4. If again appstore does not approve my app, to help me make necessary changes for getting accepted.
    If required, everything would be explained with screenshots later.

I apologize if it is wrong to ask for a freelancer here, but i am kind of a desperate and i thought than here must be those who really know this software.
    Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread