+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ned understanding with Membership and Listing plans

Hello,

Because this is one of the main ideas of the membership plans - to have different permissions for accounts
    and it doesn't make sense to have the same for listing packages when you have memberships

and as I already told, if you need this feature for listing packages we can do it as a customization

I have chosen to go with Membership plans instead of Listing Package. Since it has what i need. But one last question about.

If i create a Membership plan that has unlimited life and Number of listings 5. Does it mean there can be maximum 5 listings online at a time. Or does it mean that there is only 5 listing for the whole period (which is unlimited), and when 5 is used you can not post anynmore?

Why does my membership plan write Expired after just created and is unlimited.

Standard User
    Free

Quote Originally Posted by Fadil Asani View Post

Standard User
    Free
    The button Renew makes it Expired. The renew button should not be there if the membership plan is unlimited.

Standard User
    Free
    Anyone can help me? Why unlimited membership plans expire when hit Renew.

Second thing :
    If i create a Membership plan that has unlimited life and Number of listings 5. Does it mean there can be maximum 5 listings online at a time. Or does it mean that there is only 5 listing for the whole period (which is unlimited), and when 5 is used you can not post anymore?

Could you create a ticket about this issue?

The limited number of listings means that you can't use more listing cells than specified in your membership plan
    ex: if you remove one listing you can also create one new listing
    and you can do it until you membership plan is expired (if limited)
    Last edited by Rudi; April 16, 2018 at 12:05 PM.

So if a membership plan has 5 listings. And have used 5. They have to delete one to oublish another one? I need this so i can create free membership plans and paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Could you create a ticket about this issue?

The limited number of listings means that you can't use more listing cells than specified in your membership plan
    ex: if you remove one listing you can also create one new listing
    and you can do it until you membership plan is expired (if limited)
    Thank you Rudi!

Now i get it.

+ Reply to Thread