+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remove pictures and having nearly all ads without scrolling down

Remove pictures and having nearly all ads without scrolling down

Hello

On my niche, pictures are most of the time useless.
    So my visitors of my new Flynax platform complain because they see many empty thumbnail and have to scroll down for hours to see all offered items.

With my previous software, I had a simple table like this to display all ads.
    test.png

On the homepage, it displayed all ads in the table.
    In category page, only the ads of the category.

When a visitor clicked on a category, he saw 60 ads without scrolling down, with my Flynax software, he sees only 5 due to pictures which are most of the time empty.
    When he finds an ad he likes, he clicks on it and see description and picture (and current Flynax "View Details" is perfect, nothing to change here)

I haven't found a solution in the Admin panel. Anyone could suggest a solution ?

Thanks a million, this forum is so helpful for new Flynax members !
    Last edited by Olivier Pequin; April 7, 2018 at 06:14 AM.

Guru
    you can turn images off in your listing type

Thanks Pete but that won't work.

I don't want to remove pictures from "View details", I want to remove them only from "Recently added" box and from category page results.
    I want visitors to see a list of ads presented like on the picture above and when they find an interesting ad, they click on it and see description and picture (current Flynax "View Details" is perfect, nothing to change there)

You may want to check out the list view of the craiglist clone template of flynax. I think that's what you re looking for. line by line, very thin, no thumb pix.

Thanks but what I need looks more like the Listing Manager of the admin panel with less columns :

See attached picturelisting.jpg
    Last edited by Olivier Pequin; April 7, 2018 at 09:11 AM.

Any Flynax officials to help me on this ?

Thanks a lot.

Hello Olivier,

I suggest that you create a ticket regarding your issue

it seems that it will require a custom work

+ Reply to Thread