+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can I remove the A B C D E ... search form from the home

How can I remove the A B C D E ... search form from the home

There is a Search tool on the home by letters : A B C D E F...

It is useless on my website, how can I remove it ?

Click on the image below to see the search tool I'm talking about :
    A B C.png

Hi Olivier

I too spotted this though i saw the below info when i searched my site in google last week since mine is still Under Construction and using the Under Construction plugin.
    A; B; C; D; E; F; G; H; I; J; K; L; M; N; O; P; Q; R; S; T; U; V; W; X; Y; Z; #. Chargement... Moteurs. 1. Voitures Motos et scooters Camion et v

A; B; C; D; E; F; G; H; I; J; K; L; M; N; O; P; Q; R; S; T; U; V; W; X; Y; Z; #. Chargement... Moteurs. 1. Voitures Motos et scooters Camion et v

Sorry it's not letting me post the text

Hello Oliver and David,

This config you will see only if you are using General Flatty template.
    Admin Panel >> General Settings, find line: Alphabetic box for categories on Home page

But if you are using other template and inserted code for alphabetic search from General Flatty template or renamed original name for General Flatty template you should perform following instruction:
    Go to Admin Panel >> Database and run following command:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Last edited by Viktor; April 4, 2018 at 05:54 AM.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor

I am using general_wide template though i don't see the A; B; C; D; E; F; G; H; letters on my site these are however showing up in google search while i have the Under Construction plugin enabled so what do i do now?

Thanks
    David

Hi Rudi

Sorry what's not supported for general_wide the Under Construction plugin or you mean the letters? I only ask because i thought that the Under Construction plugin would show it's meta data that you fill in from admin side and show this in google and other searches while it's enabled but right now that's not the case as it's showing the letters in google search even though i use general_wide and have the Under Construction plugin enabled?

Thanks
    David

Hello David,

All the meta data you add into Common > Basic Settings > Under Constructions > Meta Data will be updated in google results after some time
    usually, it takes from 2 weeks to 2 months depending on google manipulations

you can check this meta info by viewing page source with 'under constructions' status

Thanks for the update Rudi i will check that out....

+ Reply to Thread